7.21.2006

wip - sort of...

wip - my belly
i decided to work on my belly and watch the first two episodes of project runway last night instead of crafts. plus i can hardly stand to take pictures at night. i hate using my flash, but the alternative is dark blurry pictures. who wants to see my w.i.ps like that? i know i dont. i have a nice stack of baby gifts almost finished. i am sure they will be making appearances next week. instead how about some vanilla ice cream, raspberries and mini chocolate chips? yes please! have a wonderful weekend everyone. we got some rain last night so the 100 plus temps have finally broken. hello 80's!

3 Comments:

Blogger laeroport said...

Yum! My stomache is growlllllling. I chose to sleep last night instead of attacking my huge list of TO DOs. Sleep and ice cream are very necessary, even if not officially on the list.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, this is the second ice-cream post I have seen today and we have NO ice cream in our house [sigh!]. You must have sent the hot weather to Portland...its supposed to be 102 today! Have a great weekend!

11:41 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

oy yummy! with mini-chips? now that really puts it over the top!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home