7.12.2006

dear brandon,

i had forgotten how much i was in love with him when i was five. i really did love him, i think the first of my young heart. you have made me remember this love and have given me a new one. i dreamt of you last night, the old dream i always have, where i fall from a building and you fly to rescue me. those are pretty tough shoes to fill, and you were wonderful.
love,
hannah





i did get my sewing done, but then realized that they are all presents, and i cant show you pictures until the recipients have been surprised. phoo. go see superman. two thumbs up and a big sigh from my inner five year old.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa. i dreamt about him too. but no love letters from me.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd like to hear more about dave's dream

9:44 AM  
Blogger bet(h) said...

glad you made it, han! can't wait to see your secret projects.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you really need Hannah, is a poster of Dean Cain wearing a wifebeater and a Superman tattoo...that will really change your life. I have no idea where you could get one though. Estate sale?

4:50 PM  
Blogger donna said...

i didn't think that anyone could take dean's place in my heart...but brandon may very well have won the battle! :)

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dreamt that Superman was falling from a building and that I swooped down and saved him. I'm in love with myself.

10:22 AM  
Blogger j. vorwaller said...

how cute!! he was in your dream! :) i havent seen it yet...but i eat up any marvel movies.. :)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home