7.10.2006

now thats better

red shoes
what girl doesnt need a new pair of red shoes? i had a great weekend. the sale at habitat was spectacular, a multitude of people at the store. i picked up this sweet little pair for myself. dont worry ladies, there are more for the taking, they even have them in black and the most lovely coral pair in a similar style. what are you waiting for??

jeremys show was wonderful. it was great to see him talking to people and make a few sales i do believe! posted some pictures on flickr for your viewing enjoyment. saturday the huffsters and i lazed around until the evening when we headed to the airport to pick up david. eliot was flitting from place to place like a robin after a summer shower when all the worms are wiggling on the pavement. there were just plumb too many things to be excited about. planes, luggage carousels, mosaics on the floor and dad! oh my! talk about your cheap entertainment, i think we might start going to the airport every few months for the heck of it! im not kidding.

so, many crafty things on my plate. hopefully i will get some quality time in with the ol' singer tonight so i can show you what i have been up to. here is to hoping i dont have a picture to post on WIP friday...

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE your shoes...I was drooling over the coral shoes last week...so cute!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those shoes! I too was drooling over that very pair the other day when you linked to their site.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, fantastic shoes - what a gorgeous colour!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are hot! (I want the coral ones. )

Sorry we missed the openings. Won't miss next month, if I can help it. Will you be working again?

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh so freaking cute. you have a narrow foot? so that means my foot would be like a scantily clad sausage. sign me up!

9:08 PM  
Blogger kimberly said...

wow...it's a good thing I'm already broke or that coral pair would get me there.

9:22 PM  
Blogger LBA said...

Adorable shoes.
Must .. resist .. international .. ordering .. ;)

11:26 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

L O V E the shoes!

I'm hoping to make it out to the First Friday in September, hopefully by then I'll be back up on my feet (even if it is in this ugly black contraption).

10:14 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

now that's a good pair of shoes!
can't wait to see what your singer is up to....
I think monthly trips to the airport is a great idea. my sister takes her kids to the little local airport pretty often to see the planes taking off and landing. they love it.

11:12 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

I'm SO GLAD we stumbled across that size 5 for you...I still can't believe it b/c I really thought we received nothing smaller than a 6. They're perfect for you. You know I think every woman needs at least one pair of red shoes! Thanks for all your help on Friday night. You were amazing. When you're ready to quit your day job, we're ready to hire you!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh,
fantastic shoes...
some weeks ago i had to decide between a red and a white pair of shoes...

i picked the the white ones...

now, i'm a little bit jealous...
i think it was the wrong decision ;)

3:10 AM  
Blogger stephanie said...

oh, i'm going to have to get a pair of those now. this is such a fabulous photo.

thanks for the link to their shop - they have a pair of mediums my husband has been searching for!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home