7.13.2006

the perfect wife

the perfect wife
that isnt really a title that you should use lightly. but my friends and i agree that vikkie fits the bill. let's see, she is super cute, so energetic it takes your breath away, awesome with kids, loves her husband and dog almost to a fault and is a kick ass cook. i think that pretty much cinches it. and what does the perfect wife need? why a cute little apron to bustle around the kitchen in of course! happy birthday vikkie, you are the best! as a side note, brett is fast approaching the perfect husband title as well. let me just tell you this friends, last night he, thats right i said he, made the BEST pound cake from scratch that i have ever tasted. perfectly moist on the inside, wonderful crust on the outside with a hint of crunch. oh baby. what else did brett do? oh just made his own whipped cream from scratch. thats right. and had sliced strawberries, and served everyone who was there to celebrate with vikkie. these two are so good it kind of makes you sick. way to go wieses! we love you guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger vwiese said...

hannah,
wow, I am in tears right now. Man, you know how to make a girl feel special, that was way to much!!! Thanks for being such a good friend, I love my new apron, I love it!!! Just so you all know, I am far from the perfect wife. I don't brush my teeth twice a day like you should, and I am way to needy, and sometimes my dog Debo gets more kisses than Brett, gross!!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when vikki brought us dinner one night when the entire family was ill - she printed out custom stickers from her computer for each tupperware container and each were wrapped in brown silk ribbon. man! martha can kiss my ass.

9:22 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Maybe those two should open their own bakery or something. They're both phenomenal cooks!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home