11.27.2007

here for me

wiksten for me!
i had every intention of telling you about some good holiday ideas and handmade gifts, but i got completely and utterly sidetracked when i came home to find my tova dress waiting for me. that jenny. come on. so cute, so talented, i would hate her except she is already my friend. lucky me. the best part? she gave me this in exchange for taking pictures of her line!?? what??? i would have done that anyway, but she insisted. and well, actually now i am really glad she did! woot!!

so yes, my brain is completely fried, but i can offer you these two links, sarah's cone trees (freaking awesome) and the always lovely soft tree pattern from stephanie. maybe when i can drag myself away from the mirror i can actually make some, until then, why dont you?

11 Comments:

Blogger Blair said...

you.look.totally.completely.adorable!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

you lucky duck you. it's like that dress was designed just for you. looks awesome!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Kerstin Svendsen said...

super cute!

9:40 PM  
Blogger charlotte said...

so much amazing in that dress. you look divine.

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really does look great on you.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dress looks great on you.

4:29 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

NO WAY! lucky girl. next time jenny needs to use you as the model for that dress. can't wait to see you in it in person!

7:37 PM  
Blogger diane said...

so cute!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Alicia P. said...

AWESOME. Come on. How cute are you. Please wear that everyday.

9:16 AM  
Blogger aya said...

the dress is so cute and looks wonderful on you!

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sweet jesus.
you are one hot lady!
when i finally get my hands on one of jenny's creations, i'm going to be hoping i look this good.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home