11.02.2007

photobooth friday

10.30.07
well andrea. i did it. i found a photobooth. quite by accident actually. right under my nose. in the broken down mall by my office. i was in shock. i think i stood there for a minute just staring. then i circled it warily a few times. i thought for sure it was going to be one of those crappy digital ones that give you the same image four times, but no! i had to give myself a few days to get ready, uh and to find some cash. am i the only one who never has cash?? i tried to convince david that we should all go up there and cram in. still working on that one. i have to admit, im not one to get embarrased about things. pretty much never. but i did feel a little sheepish walking up there and sitting down all by myself. i blame the germans. they always have the best strips. i certainly wasnt prepped with enough moves and not a single prop! rookie mistake. practice makes perfect, right? right.

already the awesomeness of this friday has increased exponentially. first the pb strip, and my mom is taking the kids for the night! woot!! i mean come on. of course there will be dinner. and a movie, but it is also the two year anniversary of habitat!! we will be heading down to the store to celebrate with our favorite entrepreneurial couple, john & kristen. and maybe catch a little first friday action as well. and then, the cherry on top, the s.i.n.k. saturday morning. s.i.n.k? sleep in, no kids. yeah. thats right. remember that? its not even sleeping late i want. i probably wont. i just want to wake up of my own volition. without a tiny face pressed up to mine "whispering" about wanting a banana RIGHT NOW. its the little things really. have a good one. rest up people. because next week, i want to talk christmas. yes. its november already. at least i held out this long, unlike some people. melissa. yeah. im talking to you.

Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where? WHERE?!

9:15 AM  
Blogger charlotte said...

oh the shoes! the green ones... I'm in love with the green ones. also, I find the idea of being woken up with banana whispers very endearing but obviously I've never experienced it and may want to take this comment back in a few years time...

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, hello, Hannah - it's me, Entelepentele! Your blog is so charming! Oh, this is my dream - to leave my son in grandma's care... But this is impossible...
I'll come back, Hannah! Warm regards!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for whatever reason, this post made me smile. i think i can feel your enthusiasm for it all: the photobooth, s.i.n.k., habitat, friends, christmas. happy weekend, hannah.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry!!! i didn't mean to. you know how it is.

i love the new header. looooove it. forever.

10:12 AM  
Blogger eshu said...

oh Hannah, you and your beautiful face make me smile

i hope you enjoy every second of your time without your little ones!

also, i loved the image in my mind of one of Collette in your face whispering and then screaming for a banana (don't know why it was she and not Eliot)

10:14 AM  
Blogger pixiegenne said...

a-dorable photos.
and, right, christmas. oh, crap.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to know what # take this pb was? say it was the first take.

12:27 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

first take john.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Alisha said...

I've been on the look out for a photo booth. I see those digital booths that give you four of the same photo all over the place. My husband and I are going to make it a Friday tradition if we can ever find the right photo booth! Love your pictures, by the way. I think they'll only get better over time!

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photobooth strip! wish i could find one here. but then, i wonder, would i feel shy too? anyway, great.

enjoy the s.i.n.k. sounds divine.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Blair said...

seeing your lovely face made my day! This is good, enjoy SINK!

7:04 PM  
Blogger kimberly said...

love the photobooth! where was this! these should be everywhere, and I agree, not the dumb digital ones.

AND, my brother just got married and they had a photobooth at the wedding!! It was awesome. there was a big trunk with this hilarious old props like fur coats and hats and pipes and silk gloves. so fun.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Mama Urchin said...

You are too cute. I don't know when I last had a sleep-in, I dream of it though.

10:42 AM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

hi cutie. you look fantastic.

hope the sleeping in felt great!

12:55 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

well a girl gets sick and look how much she misses! I am down with what feels like the most evil virus ever but your photobooth friday post has snapped me right out of my slovenly sickened state. well, almost. hello pretty photobooth mama! you know, I willed that photobooth to appear near you. I am the photobooth fairy. shhh. don't tell anyone.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home