11.01.2007

a good night

ninja
fairy bottoms
whew. we had fun. it was very low key and not that cold last night. which makes me happy as i am a cold weather wimp. eliot stated that this was the best halloween ever. and that he wanted to be a ninja again next year. yes please, thank you for going easy on mom this year. things made by me: the kids (ha!), black pants, tutus and hats. the hats are straight out of bend the rules sewing, by that amy k. very easy, the hardest part was finding the correct material, which i never did. i finally settled for flannel and interfacing after a couple prototypes. the best part!? the girls actually wore them all evening. another point for mom.
scary & not so scary
hope you all had fun last night too. we learned our lesson last year and didnt raid the candy bags until the kids were asleep and we were settled in bed to watch a movie. and today is november!!??? oh my.

5 Comments:

Blogger the4carrells said...

Fabulous costumes, Hannah. Nora wanted to be the Corpse Bride (she loves Tim Burton's movies) Anyway, I am NOT a seamstress! Luckily, she's too young to care that her costumes are--how shall I put it?--creative. But I might have to hire you in a few years! I'm glad your little ones had fun. (I didn't raid the candy bowl until my lunch break today)

11:40 AM  
Blogger ke said...

i'm so sad to not have seen these huffsters last night! they are completely adorable. i love the fairies (holding hands?- so cute!). and the ninja looks great too! sounds like a fun night!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They looked adorable. They are at a great age where they can really enjoy the holiday and dressing up.

5:09 PM  
Blogger jenny gordy said...

great post! those pumpkins are great. and i LOVE LOVE LOVE the hats you made. nice! oh, and elliot makes one kick-butt ninja.

7:25 PM  
Blogger kimberly said...

good lord those kids are cute!!

and it's november? I guess I should have known since there are already all christmas all the time radio stations. ugh.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home