8.01.2006

to swap

packaged and ready to go
my vintage button swap package is ready to go. i dont feel as though i can brave the post office today with three huffsters and a heat index of 105 so they will actually be postmarked august 2nd. *gulp*, sorry storme! luckily she gave me the ok on that, now lets hope sally doesnt bring the hammer down. thank you so much sally for organizing such a fun and easy swap! if you are not my swap partner, feel free to click through the picture to see the actual buttons on flickr. no peeking storme...

and thank you toby for letting me borrow your camera for a bit. here is to christmas and the d50!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since your packaging is SO CUTE, I'll forgive the tardy send-off! =) I'm off to go check out your package.

Ooh...I hope Santa [aka "the husband" brings me a new camera!

2:50 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

santa's bringing d50s this year??? YESSSS!
lovely buttons inside that package....

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, didn't know you were going all SLR on us. fancy pants.

covetously,

estea

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the swirly stickers! and the buttons are beautiful, they seem hard to give up. way to go hannah.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my... So Tempting but I won't look!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I love your little packages! I bet they're from the paper store (forgot the name). Wish we had one in town.

Sorry to hear about your stolen camera. Bummer!

d50? I have NO clue which camera this is but I trust it is a great one to own. I desperately need a new camera. Hmm, maybe I'll check out the d50!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home