6.28.2006

lunes, 28/junio

lunes, 28/junio
another favorite from the drawer. this is my mom, taken the day before i was born, which was apparently a tuesday. wow. there i am, a bump. as today is the last day of my twenties, i feel like i should do something rash, impetuous, silly. cant really think of anything. the reality of my evening is that i will be baking 10 dozen cupcakes in the church kitchen for the party on saturday. pretty rash huh? thanks for all the well wishes yesterday. i just need to find a new rhythm. working on it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those hippy maternity shirts! I think I wore a couple of them that were my mothers. Happy Birthday Hannah, if I don't get to say it at the appropriate time. I'll join the ranks come October. Hooray for bi-centennial babies!! I've got a silver pie server from that famous year.

4:32 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i love that picture...
there is just something about it...

and happy birthday to come!
:)

5:29 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

i love these old pix you keep breakin' out. I love the thought of you baking dozens of cupcakes in the church kitchen. i think that's a pretty funny way to spend your last 20s day! happy bday (tomorrow)!

7:09 AM  
Blogger ness said...

Wishing you the happiest of happy birthdays for the new decade you're starting! Love your trips down memory lane!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Found your blog linking from Teesha Moore's. Just had to comment on this post......This is a great photo, and a wonderful thing to have. I have none of my mother when she was pregnant with me, and for some reason my 30+ year old daughters have none of me, either.

I turned 50 on my last birthday. Because it was such a landmark, I spent the year prior to it doing 50 new things. Some little, like eating lobster for the first time, and others pretty big---parasailing, hiking the Continental Divide, white water rafting.

Happy birthday!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home