6.27.2006

mas despacio

delicate
the tables are turned, and david is out of town. for the better part of the summer. ouch. he will be home one or two days a week from now until mid august. this lady is going to slow down a bit, take a blogging break of sorts. of course i say that and then watch me post twice a day or something crazy like that. no, probably not, but my brain is buzzing with ideas. i just dont know if my body can handle it. i am so very tired right now. busy at work, running around after the huffsters in the evening. oy. ok. this isnt a sad me post, i promise. just a little heads up of sorts.

ps. the picture is one of my favorites of ever. a door knocker on a gorgeous green door in spain, back when life was much, much slower. was that eight years ago? oh my.

7 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

Ouch is right. But home a few days a week is better than none (hey, I'm trying to be positive for ya).

But if he's out so much, that must mean good work and hopefully good-er pay, right?

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there! We're father-less for a few days this week, too. Lovely photograph.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be going it solo for a couple of
weeks this summer too. Hmm, are all the dads meeting up somewhere?

Take it easy!


PS That photo is stunning!

12:25 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

i just went through the same single-parent thing last year. dan was only home on the weekends. its tough, but i'm sure you'll get in the groove, like i did. I remember one weekend, saying, "I can't wait until things get back to normal on monday." oops. that wasn't such a good thing to say.
But I hope you won't be completely MIA from the blog, but do what you need to do for you. It may end up being your escape!
hang in there!!

1:38 PM  
Blogger shannon said...

tired...ya think! you poor thing, (poor david too! i'm sure he hates being away from you guys so much.)if you need anything please let me know.

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hannah. it makes me tired just imagining your scenario. i'll be thinking about you lots-- if you do start whipping stuff out it's going to make the lot of us look bad, bad, bad. so. please do not do that. i look bad enough as it is. (oh so literally, and oh so figuratively)

8:02 PM  
Blogger Chris Spinks said...

Am I the only male who comments on posts like this? I want to know where David is going. How goes it there in the Dot?

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home