6.04.2009

you have two weeks

PingPongimage
to get ready. to have your ass whooped hat handed to you. i'd say something more crass, but you never know who could be reading (hi mom!). seriously though, if anyone means business, it's JOHN MCCLAIN. and he is ready. ready to crush you in the third annual beat the boss ping pong tournament at habitat. read all the details here and weep. two weeks. start training now. and you still probably don't stand a chance. don't say i didn't warn you. suckas....

photo courtesy of james at rw/2 studios, my cousins lyndon & lindsey's studio, and i love it. they are geniuses. it's true.

5 Comments:

Blogger melissa f. said...

this would be funny if it weren't for the fact all these white dudes in my neighborhood DRESS EXACTLY LIKE THIS (esp. the glasses) except with more unwashed hair involved. it makes me cry, cry, cry.

1:22 PM  
Blogger melissa f. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous jmac said...

ladies, I WILL be wearing that exact outfit.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jewel Ann said...

That's HYSTERICAL! Oh dang, I'm gonna have to let Greg know. He loves ping-pong.

Jmac, I can't wait to see your sweet get-up. Those shorts are pretty rad.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Jewel Ann said...

Oh dang, that's hysterical! I'll have to tell Greg about it. He loves playing ping-pong. I on the other hand suck bad... real bad.

J-dawg. I'm pumped to see your killer moves and kickin attire. Those shorts are pretty rad.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home