5.07.2009

here we are again

well...
i was thinking of a certain
it's polaroid week! again! time just flew by. i had a rough start this go round. i was playing all smooth, like pack film was just going to save the day. but ruined shot after ruined shot i started to feel a little worried. i started to doubt the fuji. i mean, isn't pack film supposed to save us all? what's the deal here? luckily a few kind souls took pity on me and told me to check the batteries on my camera. duh. and here we are, the week almost out. and me doubting pack film, when it never let me down in the first place. it was the damn batteries. i should have known. ah well. go take a looksie in the pool, it's lovely.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leciawp said...

lovely! kind of makes me want to get a polaroid camera.

10:49 AM  
Blogger shelbyisms said...

HECK YES FOR POLAROID WEEK!... and heck no for mine deciding to break just in time. Sadness.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous gracia said...

Rich and velvety images collected. Polaroid love in full flight... merci.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home