7.15.2008

just ask

just ask
i have a little secret. i've been doing custom prints. i know. scandalous right? shocking. actually it has been delightful. shari started it, and then i did two for shanna. well actually sally started it, when she asked me to make 8x10's for her after i came to visit. and i thought to myself, i can't do that. what if my print looks like crap that big? and then i heard david in my brain saying, what's the big deal? just do it. so i did. and it was fun. then i made a big family print for melissa. and that was even more fun, because it was a surprise. and it was really really hard to keep my mouth shut until it showed up at her house. anyway all that to say, just ask. anything in my film set (with the obvious exceptions of pictures of the huffsters) i can print, in just about any size. seriously. give me time to track down the negative (i just bought binders and plan on organizing soon) and we can work out price. size. mat. glossy. whatever. just ask.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love, love, love my prints! i'm so happy we swapped!
this is such a wonderful mosaic of your work!
hugs,
s

7:14 AM  
Blogger shari said...

hee hee. i'm glad i started it. everyone needs some huffmania in their homes.xox

7:30 AM  
Blogger shim + sons said...

Oh, yes! Custom HH prints are the best! Thank you!!!

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was wondering about that large print over on flickr last week or so! this is brilliant. i'll be browsing for just the right one...

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already know which one I want! Should I email you now? Because I'm excited and have no patience!:)

7:41 AM  
Blogger hannah said...

go for it blair!

7:44 AM  
Blogger MWM said...

the ball is in your court....

the bigger the better - I have a HUGE white wall.....

7:56 AM  
Blogger wendy said...

oh I know a couple I want...you're the coolest!

8:24 AM  
Blogger house on hill road said...

i don't know how i am going to choose! this is so exciting, hannah!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I don't know how to email you...but this one is the one I would love matte and 8x10:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/haeshu/2594621455/

1:37 PM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

way to go hannah!! how perfect.

7:03 PM  
Blogger cat collier martinez said...

beautiful work really, hannah! this seems to be a better than good place, i'm happy because of your pretty prints:)

8:27 PM  
Blogger heather smith jones said...

yay! that's a great idea! are you going to list it as an item in your shop too? custom order prints...?

5:24 AM  
Blogger bugheart said...

i am waiting
for your
shots
at sea ranch!
xo

3:27 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Very cool, and very fun! So I have to ask...do you have a good local source you're using for those prints?

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a very good ida. Ive considered the same in a while. Maybe I should just do it. :)

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah,
I've been enjoying your blog and work for a while now. This is my first comment. I am going to order a print from you as soon as I can decide which one!
Heather

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home