7.14.2008

a polaroid day

a polaroid day
saturday was a polaroid day. i got my copy of the for the love of light book in the mail. it is so very good. thank you jen for all your hard work. go buy one. you won't regret it. aaaaand my friend kerry found a polaroid colorpack land camera at a garage sale for $2. then she gave it to me. thank you kerry. i can't wait to get started with pack film. so now my head is filled with polaroid sugar plums. if that is possible. speaking of plums, my friend vikkie had a birthday and we celebrated with smores and cherry pie. not at the same time of course. tomorrow or wednesday i plan on talking business. but it should be good talk, i promise.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that books looks a-mazing! (bit out of my price range, sad).

can't wait to see pics from your new camera!

2:34 PM  
Blogger wendy said...

I got my book today, such loveliness...and I love the pack film. I have a land camera...try and get your hands on some fuji film, it does nice colors. love peeling the pieces apart!

5:47 PM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

yay for pack film. and the fact that fuji still makes it....

i love this photo btw...

6:11 PM  
Blogger Scott Williams said...

Hi Hannah!

Tell David hi!

6:28 PM  
Blogger heather smith jones said...

your friend kerry sounds like a nice friend. i know a kerry that lives in kc i wonder if it's the same?

i can't wait to see what sugar plums you capture on film.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want one of these polaroids!! I had one before but gave it away! *stomp* Love the vintage look of them too. :D

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With polaroid sugar plums?
What a fantastical state to be in... enjoy.

4:39 AM  
Blogger bugheart said...

it's getting
so so hard
to find
film...
i am jealous!

3:29 PM  
Blogger montague said...

i just picked up a colorpack II at a thrift store a few days ago! can't wait to start shooting with it!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home