4.10.2008

taking

15//52
hi friends. i am taking a little break, heading to portland to meet this guy. oh my. i can not wait. i will definitely be taking all the items in the front row, but probably not all the items in the back row. i'm not sure what that says about me now. i do love shoes, but i can't really understand not taking four (including the digital) cameras. yikes.

i also wanted to say a great big thank you for all the shop love! i hope everyone that ordered prints is over the moon with what they got. i hope! i am shipping out three orders today, but if you place an order anytime today until monday the 14th it wont ship until the 15th. ok? ok. have a great weekend everyone! see you soon!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you are taking all of those cameras! Just yesterday I thought I need to get a MUCH bigger bag to carry around my cameras. (yes, finally got my pentax fixed!)

Totally envious over here! Have a great trip Hannah!

8:55 AM  
Blogger jenny gordy said...

Have fun, Hannah! I bet you'll get some gorgeous photos. I only wish that my spring collection was done, so you could take it with you and photograph it on all your awesome Portland buds!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

hug them portland peeps from us ok? and enjoy! xo

11:20 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

you're coming at a good time...it's supposed to be gorgeous this weekend. enjoy the city!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Buffra said...

Oh my goodness, he's gorgeous! Have fun!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

have a good trip....
of course you need all those cameras.
i might argue that you need the shoes too....

6:28 PM  
Blogger jen said...

have a great time! can't wait to see all the photos. belated congrats on the shop opening!xo

9:43 AM  
Blogger leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

i would opt for cameras over shoes too...but only by a bit of course.

10:28 AM  
Blogger montague said...

just discovered your blog and i am truly loving it!! hope you had a great time in portland!!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is an official 6 degrees of seperation thing. I have been reading several blogs for a while and it seems that you are the missing link. I just moved back to KC from Georgia and have been looking to meet up with some crafty people. I found you through all buttoned up. I would like to learn more about what is going on in KC, please e-mail me. I gave up on keeping up with my own blog a while back. jld7084@hotmail.com

9:28 PM  
Blogger Mrs.French said...

I do believe you have the happiest shoes I have ever seen.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home