3.31.2008

my continued addiction with yellow

we upgraded our little table
craig's list has been good to us lately. we are loving our new table and all that space. this weekend, david drove to st louis to pick up a credenza that is quite nice. while he was there buying it from jack nicholson in sweat pants (the dude's email is retrovampire if that helps you visualize things) david spotted this table and chairs and in his infinite wisdom thought it would be a good idea to bring them home too. we ALL love them, for various reasons i am sure. me mostly because they are yellow and i am addicted to the color. but it is quite nice for the kids, our old table only had two chairs, so now both girls can sit and watch eliot play video games online. good sibling bonding time. some more yellow things that i am loving:
the couch of my dreams.
everything about this picture and wishing that blouse were a part of my life.
amy butler's new midwestern modern fabric, particularly this one. oh my.
ordering new sandals for the girls in anticipation of summer. collette has declared that yellow is her favorite color, which i fully support. good thing the twirly skirt for her that i am finishing up today has yellow in it huh?

i also wanted to say thank you for all the well wishing with the polaroid project. i am really excited! i am still on the look out for a good bra and facial products. you guys really are great with all the suggestions. go you!

15 Comments:

Blogger so said...

thanks for the belated happy bday!

10:40 AM  
Blogger misschris said...

I love that sofa.

11:39 AM  
Blogger house on hill road said...

i think saltwaters are in our future. i just wish they came in green.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the second bloggy friend to mention craigslist today. i need new chairs. i think i need to get busy...

1:24 PM  
Blogger Mama Urchin said...

Love that set, such a good find. I'm also in love with the Eliot sign.

3:46 PM  
Blogger amanda jane said...

just a tip from a total stranger better selection at http://www.mysaltwatersandals.com/ more colors (eve green) and better prices. thank you for sharing your blog! I love to read your posts and feel inspired to do something - I am currently making some dresses for my girls after seeing the darling smock you made for yours!

4:18 PM  
Blogger sulu-design said...

Every link here made me drool. Shoot - I even got excited over those little sandals and I don't have kids. Thanks for the yellow injection!

5:26 PM  
Blogger kimberly said...

okay, you like the yellow fabric, I am in love with the light bluish one in the same print. this is dangerous.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Esti said...

Ever since my first daugher was born I've had an obsession with pink (a color I dislike before that). I can understand a color obsession. Mine is lasting almost 6years now. :)

5:26 AM  
Blogger jenny gordy said...

oh, that table + chair set is awesome! i'll bet your new credenza is pretty sweet too. hope we get to see it.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

What a nice blog you have! I just discovered it! I'm loving yellow recently too and just did a yellow post yesterday...yellow = spring for me.

10:30 AM  
Blogger /// said...

OH I loooooooove this photo! :) GREAT BLOG!!!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Fine Little Day said...

Me too like this photo. Just lovely yellow chairs.

2:07 PM  
Blogger amisha said...

the yellow chairs are so good. great find!
and i think i am going to be dreaming about that couch now too... sigh...

5:06 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

david -- way to go! husband of the year for that snap decision. hannah -- those boots already look well-loved after 1 month. i love it!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home