9.26.2006

bake shoppe

waiting...
you know i have actually been thinking about crafts quite a bit lately. sewing mostly. i have a pile of things to get working on but i never realized before how much i use my iron! i still havent replaced it since it was stolen. yes, someone stole my iron out of my car. can you believe it? i cant and it happened to me. i was borrowing one for a while, but had to give it back. and it seems like every time i get the urge to make something i get stymied by that stupid iron. dang. time to go shopping i guess. while i would love to get a nice iron, at this point my budget is demanding i get the cheapest one possible. we just got back from vacation you know. a sure fire way to put a squeeze on the ol' pocket book. until then i just keep baking and eating, baking and eating.
thats better
at our house we always have cinnamon rolls with chili. i have been feeling the fall love lately, and cooked up a big pot for dinner. even though yesterday was 76 and sunny. oh well. we got cinnamon rolls out of the deal. i cant complain too much. i think next up is this on the baking list. sewing coming soon, i promise. and speaking of, have you seen this dress??? holy goodness...makes me want to cuss.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously hannah, these are gorgeous. and i know they tasted like heaven!

8:27 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

Pumpkin bread is on my to-do list as well. Except I'll be adding chocolate chips.

(I'm pmsing right now. Everything must have chocolate in it.)

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, i would've loved to have had one of these sweet thangs w/ our chili we had sunday. pillsbury canned rolls can't really compete.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those cinnamon rolls are gorgeous -- odd to say for food, but they are. Ay, I need one with my coffee right now.

9:10 AM  
Blogger julieree said...

dude. those are gorgeous!! how on earth do you get them so perfectly shaped? must stop looking at the picture because they are making me sooooo hungry. :)

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, new rules. you guys pack up everything and move here and will (wait for it) BUY YOU A FANCY IRON. and then all you have to do is use it on my stuff every so often. oh, and bring rolls. that's all. i know-- sweet deal, right?

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.my.goodness. Those rolls looks delicious. Did I ever tell you cinnamon rolls are my favorite? [along with banana bread, cupcakes, french toast...] Yummy! And I'm with Melissa, pack your bags, I'll give you my nice iron!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy, yummy!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Heidijayhawk said...

hey, i'm coming into town to see kerry very soon and i have an extra iron. when we moved i thought i lost a brand new iron. didn't lose it, just poor packing. so i have two new irons and would love to donate one! your little girls MUST have those dresses!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd spend all my time baking and eating too if I could make cinnamon rolls like those. Yowza. I might not eat them with chili (avowed cornbread lover), but I'd eat them with absolutely everything else.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay-you are in big trouble. big. I was just trying to figure out how to work in pretzels this week, (your fault) and now this? you are making me crazy! the only reason i haven't gained 10 lbs. is that it is still so warm here, I haven't been baking much-
you are so bad! (thanks for the dress love) and stop it! (not.)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Hoooo weee! Those are some fine cinnamon rolls, Hannah. Might you be willing to share the recipe? Please?

P.S. I love the idea of cinnamon rolls going hand-in-hand with chili. That's my kind of family tradition.

1:41 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

so, the "other molly" beat me to the punch...where's the recipe. c'mon now. share the love!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yum! Those cinnamon rolls look amazing. I'm trying not to bake so much sweet stuff at the moment, but this? This is so tempting... :)

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I gained at least a pound from looking at these pictures! Gorgeous Hannah!

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe someone stole your iron! Those rolls look delicious.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heellow
those cinnamon rolls sure do look yummy
i used to make them but the dough always became hard
yours on the other hand look delic!
can u plz send me the recipe!!
my email is sweet_seduction007@hotmail.com if u can

thanx alot

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home