8.26.2006

whatever

blue + red
i am having one of those days were i dont feel like doing anything. you ever have those? eliot is over at his friend lake's house ALL day, both girls are sleeping and david is off filming so here i sit. i keep thinking to myself i should work on this project or that one, or maybe read a book or have a snack but i cant bring myself to do any of it. why? i have no idea. just a strange day i guess. my mom called me this morning to ask me if our laptop battery was going to explode, this was happening all over the country according to the news. no i told her, ours is fine. it was such a strange phone call because (a) my mom never calls me with an actual question, just to say hello and see if i am home and (b) she knows nothing about technology so you can imagine my shock. i lied and told her i had already checked and ours was not one of the recall ones, because i know she was picturing our house going up in flames. although as i sit here, my right thigh is getting rather warm. perhaps i should check. that is if i had any motivation today. dang. sorry for this random post, i thought that maybe if i were to actually write down that i had no motivation it would make me feel sheepish and i would get up off my arse and do something. here i go.

couldnt resist that bit of blue + red graffiti at the gas station yesterday. ok here i go for real.

6 Comments:

Blogger bet(h) said...

nice. :)

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, my mom called with the same question..I don't have a laptop, but my daughter, Kate, has a cool Mac. I have to admit I haven't checked yet, either. Great grafitti, I'm always on the look out for stencil grafitti, my favorite!

4:30 PM  
Blogger julieree said...

hmmm...I always try to convince myself that the days I feel like that it's my body's way of telling me to just rest. harder work convincing my brain of it, though.

my mom has emailed me twice and called me once to ask about my battery. and now that's made me paranoid enough to begin having visions of housefire. But not paranoid enough to either check the serial number on the battery or replace the battery in the fire detector, which I took out a couple weeks ago because it was making its shrill beeping dying-battery sounds. now who's the unmotivated one? ;)

12:56 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

funny...
i had the same kind of day yesterday.
i just didn't feel like doing
anything...
so.
i.
didn't.

heehee
:)

4:18 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Hannah, I continually wonder how you find/make time to do all that you do, so I'd say you deserve an afternoon of not being motivated. Hope it was nice to just sit and be.

9:16 PM  
Blogger textile_fetish said...

I tried to leave you this big comment that related to your post, but Google/Blogger was having technical issues. I wanted to tell you I added you to my blog list as I can always use more inspiration!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home