10.19.2005

civic duty and gocco

im off in a few minutes to serve my county and country for jury duty, or at least to find out if i am going to serve. im going to act really pregnant and hormonal and see what happens. anyway, just wanted to post quickly about my first attempts with fabric ink with my gocco. im not entirely happy with the look of my designs, the girl on the bike being too detailed and the bird maybe not enough detail? also im thinking that next time i should try on something that doesnt have any ribbing, like these little shirts of collettes do. i plan to try again soon, especially for this months tie one on theme. hmmm, cant get my picture to load, just look on flickr. ok, here i come jury.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips... I *still* haven't had a chance to break out my Gocco. Must finish back tack and then, watch out gocco!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they both look great. I still haven't been brave enough to try my monkey design out yet.

12:08 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

hannah -- you're brave for even attempting something this permanent on a shirt for collette! i think they look great. thanks for all your help tonight...i'm looking forward to seeing what the gocco can do for habitat!

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the gocco and i especially like the bird tee. the gocco is hard to print with. do you have the stamp set? it makes it easier to print on fabric.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home