3.04.2005

eye of the tiger

collette must be feeling better. how do i know this? because she has started growling again. what does that mean? i will tell you. when collette is hungry, she is HUNGRY, and we as mortal parents cant seem to feed her fast enough. and when we dont feed her fast enough, she gets angry. and when she gets angry she growls and makes horrible faces. its kind of scary. im pretty sure one day she is either going to shred that little plastic spoon or eat my finger. i just hope she goes for the spoon first so i have time to get out of the way.




*for some reason, i cant get the quicktime control bar to load, but you can play the movie by double clicking in the black box.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad Collette is feeling better. What a cutie, and those cheeks!!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I am so loving your little movies.

When I get hungry I do the same thing! :)

She's a cutie that little Collette!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jeremy Chrysler said...

Hannah, in order to get the control panel, you need to add it in the code. Email me and I'll send you the code. Blogger is not letting me post it.

Otherwise, very impressive.

8:51 AM  
Blogger  said...

oh my god! thankyou so much for telling me about your movie! that is the cutest thing ever!
:)

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home