2.24.2005

just for fun!


i love being able to post pictures on my blog, it makes me so happy! a few months ago i won an box full of vintage sewing patterns on ebay. ebay you are so wonderful... i havent had time to do anything with them yet, but i rummaged through and took some pictures of some of my favorites. and guess what??? now i can share! take a looksie...

i really love this coat/dress combo, and the mint green isnt a bad idea either.



this is my favorite out of the bunch.



this picture is a little blurry. these dresses look similar to the first pattern. i really like the first dress on the left, i think it would be great for summer.



speaking of summer, who doesnt need a fun floral tank and jackie-o haircut??


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot I don't have a blogspot blog, but NOW you can click on my name to get to MY blog. Peace out Hannah.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Love that coat!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home