2.25.2005

weekend fun


even though we are a house of sickness, i am going to try to get something crafty done this weekend. i have so many things on my plate. countless baby gifts to get together. i know four couples having babies!!! its a good thing i found an excellent 1970s sewing book with patterns at the goodwill for 89 cents. so there is that. then some friends and i are planning a surprise room makeover for beth who is stomping about ireland, england and scotland for two months. there will be painting, sewing and general redecorating involved, how fun! lets see, my friend tara has put in a request for a new zippered makeup bag. and at the bottom of the list, a little something for myself. im not sure what it will be. i bought an amy bulter pattern to make myself an uptown handbag, which will require a trip to the fabric store...gee whiz, what a shame...

here is a little video fun in the meantime.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is the cutest thing I've seen in a while! Thanks for making my day.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...my...gosh. And the Oscar goes to.....

9:09 PM  
Blogger cat collier martinez said...

oh the film is quite nice. actually much more than nice, but i have not the right words to praise such slomo/music genius. thanks.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home