there are things

there are things
  • that this photo makes me think of. that for once i am at a loss for words. i can see it, in the golden light, the blurred edges of his glasses, shining in the sunset. i can feel it too. but i don't quite know how to tell you. so instead i'll just show you here, where i haven't been much. where i miss the little bits of inspiration that used to feed that part of my brain, that doesn't get much use these days. but i know it's still there, because there are those things. you know those things, that we can feel, even if we don't know how to say it.


Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, it's still there. So nice to see you here, Hannah.

3:41 AM  
Blogger hayden said...

Hello! Lovely surprise to see this post. :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger barefoot mama said...

Yes, I definitely know the things you are talking about. Beautiful post...

I was just reading an old sewing post on Soule Mama's blog from June 15th 2007 and your name was there in the comments and I thought I'd see if you were still blogging:)) I'm Brooke, Nice to meet you! ~ B

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home