1.25.2012

there are things

there are things
  • that this photo makes me think of. that for once i am at a loss for words. i can see it, in the golden light, the blurred edges of his glasses, shining in the sunset. i can feel it too. but i don't quite know how to tell you. so instead i'll just show you here, where i haven't been much. where i miss the little bits of inspiration that used to feed that part of my brain, that doesn't get much use these days. but i know it's still there, because there are those things. you know those things, that we can feel, even if we don't know how to say it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, it's still there. So nice to see you here, Hannah.

3:41 AM  
Blogger hayden said...

Hello! Lovely surprise to see this post. :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger barefoot mama said...

Yes, I definitely know the things you are talking about. Beautiful post...


I was just reading an old sewing post on Soule Mama's blog from June 15th 2007 and your name was there in the comments and I thought I'd see if you were still blogging:)) I'm Brooke, Nice to meet you! ~ B

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home