12.21.2009

reflecting january to june

inspired by shari yet again, i'm reflecting on this past year through images. my memory isn't what it used to be, but thank goodness flickr is all nice and organized by date. so here we go.
january

i miss it
david tells me he found the cutest little cafe that specializes in soup. we load up the whole family and go investigate.

february

at home
my friend courtney invites me to have a show at her tiny adorable cafe. it was cozy and full of soft pretty colors.

there's lots
my friend molly's first book is published. it's so good for so many reasons, but mostly because of molly.

march

spring manifesto
warmer weather and flowers start to sneek into the picture. always a plus in my book.

happy
we finally finally get collette's skin problems under control, making everyone much happier at home.

april
my favorite
a dinner date with my favorite person.

evening
a weekend away with some amazing women, time to talk, make a meal together and reflect on the good things in our lives.

may
he stag
goofing around with the camera, a small trampoline and my brothers & sister makes for lots of laughs.

my everlasting favorite
taking a day off work so we could celebrate the first day of summer vacation at the zoo. naturally there was ice cream involved.

june
june habit.9
june never fails me. every day is pretty much perfect for me. time on the porch, popsicles, bubbles, bare feet, you name it, i love it all.

augie i love you
getting to visit my boyfriend in portland. his mom isn't too shabby either.

film.428
cooking out on lazy day when flickr friends become real, live people and you realize you knew you liked them for a reason, not just because they were handy with a camera.

14 Comments:

Anonymous gracia said...

Six months beautifully summarised in word and image.

4:53 PM  
Blogger shari said...

this is so full of joy! so much beauty and life and love. thanks for sharing with us. xo

5:35 PM  
Blogger rosedale's 4head said...

amazing work as always! happy cheers!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous jenna said...

hannah, i love your blog! these photos are so beautiful and your year looks like it has been a lovely one. i wish you many more to come! :)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Juanita said...

That was very cool - I do so love good pic montages. Thank you! :-)

4:17 AM  
Blogger RW said...

lovely.

9:24 AM  
Blogger melissa f. said...

this year is going to be even better. i love your junes.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

oh these are so beautiful!!! thanks for sharing :) (love the daffodils!)

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer J said...

This is such an inspiring post. Thanks for sharing these moments. Makes me hopeful for the months ahead.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Nathan Williams said...

all such beautiful shots

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Jodi Anderson said...

I really like this series of photographs, and oh! May starts out great. What a fun post.

8:26 PM  
Blogger MerciBlahBlah said...

I love love love your photography. My fave above is the first photo from February. Lovely.
Shannan

6:42 AM  
Blogger isabelle said...

I love your retrospective.
Each one of your photo is breathtaking!

8:39 AM  
Blogger claire said...

i just loved june.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home