2.20.2009

ffffff....

lemon lime
whew. i don't know about you, but for me this is my first truly free weekend since thanksgiving. crazy yes? i know. obviously the thanksgiving/christmas/new years time suck makes sense. and then for us we get hit up with two birthdays weeks apart. so today. this friday. i am done with commitments. and it feels good good good. never mind that pesky stack of tax papers that threatens to topple over every time i walk past the desk. you are for monday evening. ok? not for the weekend, so just deal with it. the weekend is for pizza and dinner with friends. rummikub and twizzlers. that's what the weekend is for. so there. also for the weekend, internet eye candy. i have some for you. this set of photos of a lovely apartment in barcelona makes me want to hop on a plane in an instant (actually all her other collections are lovely). i have become (belatedly) obsessed with alix and her blog. oh my. i have parisian dreams nightly and i am ok with this. and pudding. i've been thinking about pudding a lot lately. why i am not sure. i know it started with this recipe in last months gourmet magzine. i don't even like butterschotch, but i can't stop thinking about it. and shari pointed me to a chocolate pudding recipe just this morning. coincidence? i think not. happy friday peoples.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy friday!

9:24 AM  
Blogger N. said...

Is pudding in the air? I have made 2 batches of that very recipe from smitten kitchen this week alone! It is so good. In my last batch, I simmered the milk mixture with some fresh mint I had on hand. Yummy. I want to try my hand at tapioca next.

10:32 AM  
Blogger famapa said...

sounds like the perfect weekend - enjoy!!
I have that issue of apartamento and it's actually a house in sweden :)

oh, and I owe you an explanation re: tunnocks caramel bars that you asked about a couple of weeks ago. I can't say anything apart from they are simply the best! if you want I can send you a box and you'll know what I mean!

11:05 AM  
Blogger jen said...

i have been dreaming of paris too!

5:55 PM  
Blogger house on hill road said...

happy weekend, hannah.

5:44 AM  
Blogger shari said...

let's meet in paris for pudding! that's what the universe is telling us. ;) enjoy your weekend. xo

6:02 AM  
Blogger charlotte said...

you guys play rummikub? omg. m and i spent a large part of our time at university playing it.

9:31 AM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

hi cutie!
enjoy your first free weekend

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa. parisian pudding dreams. and I haven't played rummikub since my first ever dinner at Huffmania, so we better break that piece out again!

12:42 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

girl, you look good in this photo.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home