1.12.2009

pretty is good


image used with permission from amanda krueger

especially if there are cupcakes involved. or any baked good for that matter. i stumbled upon the perfect store at the perfect time. january kicks off our birthday season here at huffmania (not that eliot is into pretty cupcakes, but still) and so i am set to bake. maybe some new recipes, because taste testing is not only fun, but scientific, isn't it? anyway, enter the store. my new favorite online store. bake it pretty. yeah. i already placed an order. and i can't stop thinking about placing another one. i mean, yellow carnival striped baking cups??? seriously? i really can't think of anything made more perfectly for me. i feel free to claim them as my own, i hope that's ok amanda? my brain is already working away at party ideas for the girls (because they are into pretty cupcakes), i even feel inspired to make invitations again. yes! i also am sorely tempted to get into the chocolate mold habit. this is totally driving me crazy. i love it! i know the chicken was preaching the chocolate molds a while back, and i think i'm ready to join the fun. thanks again amanda for all the hard work you put into collecting such fantastic things for your shop. i love the internet.

8 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

These yellow and white paper liners caught my eye too! And I'm totally in love with that Valentine lunchbox.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, thank you for that link. i have an almost two year old requesting fairy cupcakes for her birthday (in a little more than two weeks). perfect timing. this is AWESOME.

7:40 PM  
Blogger amanda bel said...

Thank you so much for the lovely write-up! I just can't wait to see what you make with all of your goodies :) (you better share some pics!)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

so weird - i was just about to write a post about bake it pretty. i too just found this shop and it's beyond great! those striped cupcake liners are ADORABLE. did you see the popcorn bags?!

9:43 PM  
Blogger house on hill road said...

oh my hungry tummy....
i now feel the need to bake! thanks for sharing, hannah.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my.
i want a mustache mold.

12:09 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

dang it, hannah. I was all set to get some work done this morning and then this. hello, fluted flower cups. hello, tilt-a-whirls and carnival stripes. my productivity levels have now officially taken a serious hit.

9:54 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

dang it, hannah. I was all set to get some work done this morning and then this. hello pretty fluted flower cups, hello tilt-a-whirls. yes, and the carnival stripes are good too. it's official. my productivity levels have taken a serious hit.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home