11.10.2006

goodbye blue

i already miss you blue sky
the perfect leaf jump
last one
yesterday was the last nice day in kc for quite some time i believe. (i am trying to work some reverse psychology on kc here...) so eliot, collette and i went outside to enjoy it. and did we ever. leaf jumping, bug catching and visits with good friends. mmm mmm i love you fall when you are nice. enjoy the weekend everyone. stay dry my dear portlanders and seattlians! oh and if you take a peek over at the recipe box i posted a goodie for you. fun!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on the recipe cards! SO cute. And I'm like you, one mistake and its "bye bye" card+letter+gift tag, etc.

Oh, and I love Orangette's food blog. Haven't visited in awhile, so thanks for the reminder.

1:23 PM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

those pictures are fabulous! make me want to get off this computer and enjoy a little late afternoon fall sunshine with the girls.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Yesterday WAS lovely in KC. I almost forgot that I'd moved away from California. Ahem, but, today - is a different story. The weather here is Bipolar.

3:01 PM  
Blogger julieree said...

hannah, all three of those shots are so great. I especially like the one of eliot mid-air. that looks like some kind of fun. I need to go find a pile of leaves now.

8:27 PM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

FANTASTIC photos!!! so perfect!!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Great photos of your children, I love the leaf jumping one, so cute.

2:17 PM  
Blogger bugheart said...

let me chime
in about
the leaf-jumping
photo-
i have wanted
to do that
all week!!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jess (fushmush) said...

I love the leaf-jumping photo too. It's the perfect picture of youthful exuberance!

2:05 AM  
Blogger LBA said...

Beautiful photographs. I love the leaf-diving best.

Wonderfully captured...

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home