11.09.2006

blog times two

do you remember this cupcake? i sure do. it is from a mailorder recipe from amy. and it has been driving me crazy. all of her recipes really. and yours. especially those old good ones that you have hiding in your kitchen. it got me thinking. and then it got my fingers itching. this is the perfect time of year for cooking and baking and how cool would it be to share all these wonderful recipes floating around??? very cool i think. so cool that i started a second blog. she is called the recipe box. please be kind to her as i just started and i am still trying to wade through blogger beta. i thought having categories would be crucial when we start talking about things like recipes. i have been so excited about this idea that i couldnt even wait until i had all the kinks worked out to share this with you. i have a recipe card pdf download in the works, coming soon... and at some point, once i get a handle on the structure of the recipe box i plan to open it up as a public blog where anyone can sign up and post a recipe or cooking question or request. yippie!!! until then, send me and email at hannah.therecipebox @ gmail.com and let the sharing begin!

13 Comments:

Blogger bet(h) said...

yeah! so glad you didn't wait longer to let us all know! and freaking a - how do you always have best heading pictures?? i love your recipe box! brilliant han.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is so pretty!

(but i want to comment without a google account. can you make that happen? i am lazy, you see...)

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this idea! And the site looks great!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yipee! congrats on her arrival. and i can't wait to get to know her better!

12:02 PM  
Blogger lisa solomon said...

you are brilliant!!

so exciting!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awsome. ths is brilliant! and I worry for my ass size, I'm just saying. . .

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC idea Hannah! LOVE it. Will visit often [as I munch on some yummy cookies right now]!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Hannah, I love it! Brilliant idea, my dear - and a gorgeous start for the recipe box!

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah- you're brilliant. Great timing for this!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've totally wanted to do something like this. I'd love a category too that was called something like "weekly fare". I'm always curious what people actually cook during the week. I love special recipes but would also love to know what people's plain old, weekly serve-ups are.

Overall though, I think it's a great idea!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic Hannah! So many of us love cooking just as much as crafting, its a terrific idea. Thanks for sharing.

11:20 AM  
Blogger bugheart said...

okay
now it's 11pm here
and how
am i suppose
to deal
with my cupcake
craving?!
;)
if you
ever get to
dc
we should go
to cakelove!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home