6.09.2006

craft or nap?

i got home from work yesterday and everyone was sleeping. my choices were to snuggle with this...
nap
or do something crafty in the basement. i chose the snuggle nap. good choice i'd say, especially since eliot naps very rarely now, and is not so keen on snuggling anymore either. arlo woke up about an hour later so we decided to watch my favorite show.
favorite show
after she fell asleep and i was sufficiently awake again, i did manage to get my needle stitch booklet made from mailorder #3. there was blood involved though. more on that tomorrow. have a wonderful weekend everyone! oh and ps. keep your eye out for another week of color starting monday, stephanie and mav are going to get the party started.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that giada! so glad you got to relax a little! i love arlo's little chubby legs!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such sweet pics... i hope that david's throat and other parts are feeling better! and i hope you survived those days of being the "single" momma!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet arlo, love the chins, thighs, cheeks, fingers, and expressions! miss the huffmans!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chubsters! sam is slimming down and it's killing me. i want a nap.

9:48 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

i love that second picture. oh those baby legs and tum.
i often face the nap or craft challenge. usually i sit down and read a few blogs while i decide and that gets my juices flowing so naps get put off for another day.
but today, i think i'm giving in to them. a good book is calling my name.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you sleep?

2:17 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh I'd take a nap over anything!!!!

Napping with Alison is like sleeping with an octopus, snoozing with Henry is like sleeping with a frat boy (head butts included), and Kate. . . well Kate is pure bliss. The perfect fit. I need some zzzzs now too!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Li Wu said...

Is that the Papasan chair and stool set from Pier 1? We have one in the same color! Isn't it the most comfortable thing to sit in? I always feel like I'm being hugged when I sit in it, and I usually manage to dose off in it no matter what I was doing... Love the pictures and I'm glad you chose nap over craft. Take it easy!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nap nap nap nap. take a nap. i miss those days. time is too precious anymore, it seems...

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home