5.05.2006

watch out party people



i am working at habitat tonight for first fridays. for any fellow kc bloggers, come on in and say hi, get your groove on with the live dj and heck, buy a pair of shoes while your at it! this sweet little number is on my mothers day/birthday/buy it just because list... hint, hint david??

there is so much great stuff going on in the crossroads district right now, it makes me so excited for kc. i also plan on skipping over to hammerpress and picking up a few little goodies. youre jealous, arent you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

great shoes! yes i am jealous...

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah,

I've been meaning to come down and check out your friends' store, and I'd LOVE to meet you in person, but a first friday Brian-less is a little daunting for me. (He's out of town.) Bummer.

Have fun! Sell lots o' shoes!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Those are some serious shoes.

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty. I do not need any more shoes though...

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home