4.27.2006

summer corner

summer corner
ok, ok, i know i am rushing summer, but the weather has been so nice lately. last week i finally remembered after ten million trips to target to buy some new playdough. since we already have enough bits of dried food on our floor (rice anyone??) i decided to move their little table out on the porch. perfect! a new corner is born! i think i will be doing this quite a bit this summer because they loved it and we spend A LOT of time out there. so glad to see that other friends are doing the same. more corners of my home on flickr.

3 Comments:

Blogger cat collier martinez said...

i hope you have a great summer and i love your new banner, quite fitting.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Cally said...

Summer needs all the encouragement it can get.

I loved reading what you said about blogging over on Mav's blog, so well put. Best of all it brought me back here, I've not vistied many blogs in the last few weeks so it's nice to return to old favourites.

10:10 AM  
Blogger molly | mommycoddle.com said...

I love your outdoor corner. What a great place for playdough. I find it all over the house for weeks after it's all "put away". Is that a little IKEA table. My girls share one. They are perfect for art projects.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home