12.21.2005

merry gocco to you

christmas card
if i admitted how much of a duh experience i had last night messing with the memory card for my camera, i would really embarrass myself. so stupid... but the good news is that it works again!! here is about the only project on my christmas list that i managed to complete. i had worked out my paper sizes (#10 flat cards from papersource if you're into that kind of thing) and colors loooong ago. the design part took me longer. i was all over the map with what i wanted to do, but finally came back to my roots and stuck with a simple, clean look. lucky for sick little me, this was absolutely the best gocco run i have ever had, hands down. out of a pack of 50 cards, i only had one completely unusable one and maybe three or four sketchy ones. unbelievable! for me anyway. it was nice to have everything turn out just the way i wanted with such little hassle! now, does anyone know if it is possible to get three sets of quilted oven mitts and five baby gifts done in the next 48 hours? hmm...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cool! I love the tall skinny thing and the colors. I did a pale mint green with brown this year.

3:46 PM  
Blogger molly said...

I want a gocco! Those cards are perfect. Merry Christmas!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loooooooove these cards. Really love them. Great color--great design. You make me want to snatch up a gocco before they disappear.

5:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a cute christmas card Hannah, great work!

Merry christmas to you and your family!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cards are wonderful, and I love the colors! You make me want to run home and gocco some Christmas cards too.

Hope you are feeling better and you all have a Merry Christmas!!

12:46 PM  
Blogger cat collier martinez said...

there's nothing "duh" about the beauty of your cards. perfect little keepsakes and the greatest colors, i'd say the xmas card of the year!!! hi five and thank you. hope all are merry and bright.

9:27 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

your christmas cards are beeee-uuu-tiful! love the red and blue together. i must research the gocco and see if i can get one for my bday. are they user friendly?

7:54 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

What beautiful colours - the photograph is gorgeous too.

I bet the recipients were pleased!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by far my favorite card!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Prisca: said...

i know this was a long time ago--but i actually saved this card after getting it in the mail! ;)

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home