12.20.2005

huffmania too racy?


according to the british, my site is a little too racy for their liking! my friend toby sent me this screen capture from a internet booth at the airport in london. i guess things like talking about snow, your kids, christmas and crafts is just a little to graphic for european tastes! who knew?

sorry for the lack of posting lately. this is mainly due to two factors: having been sick for the last week and a half and the stupid photo card on my camera going out. my poor, tortured lungs have been trying to deal with a wracking cough that has made my throat raw and my ribs ache. keep in mind that my lungs are also compressed to about a third of their size right now because of the gigantic bundle of baby taking up most of the space in my abdominal cavity. really a great time. this has also put a severe cramp in my christmas present making schedule, resulting in quite a few projects being put aside. oh well. at least i got my christmas cards gocco'ed and out the door. when i get my camera issues resolved i will post a picture. until then, please enjoy the christmas video that david put together at his new webpage mediatown. i made a little button for his site, if anyone is interested in adding it to their blog. here is the bit of code for your delight.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! I had some sort of bronchitis the winter I was pregnant with Milly (who was born in May 2004), and ended up coughing so hard I literally broke a rib; I didn't even know that was possible. Take care!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

HI Hannah!
Oh, I hope that you're on the mend soon -- I, too, have been really sick. It's been well over a week now, and I'm still recovering! Do take care of yourself -- it's no fun being sick when preggers. :(

I love the new mediatown! Congrats!

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better asap and your camera issues work out!

Congrats on the new Mediatown webpage too!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better Hannah. Ethan wants to meet you soon, maybe at church on Christmas Eve? Can't wait to see the bundle of baby!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've always thought huffmania to be a little racy myself. i'm glad britain agrees with me.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home