11.23.2005

what are little boys made of?

why, snips and snails and puppy dog tails of course. as with every rule there are exceptions, one being little ethan. we havent had the chance to meet ethan in person yet, but i managed to whip up a little welcome gift and send it off with the ever helpful jeffers who is going to visit for thanksgiving. since the gift will be arriving later today i can go ahead and post pictures without ruining the surprise.

a cozy fleece elephant to cuddle with on those cold d.c. nights.


and a cute matching knit hat to keep his little head warm. cant wait to see you guys at christmas! man, it was really hard to keep those photos to myself for so long! i am not good at secrets at all. ok, now i can get to my thanksgiving baking. pumpkin pie for david and for me i am going to try amys yummy gingerbread recipe. david and i are not actually eating these all by ourselves, we will share with my family tomorrow, a little bit anyway. on friday i am going to try kerry's recipe for heaven... i love to bake, but i dont do it very often. maybe i just love eating baked goods. that sounds more like it.

hope everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving weekend!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog from a comment at bird in the hand. I love the little hat and cute cuddly elephant.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Hannah! This is by far one of the cutest gifts we have recieved. I was hoping you would knit something for him, I'll post a pic of his cute head soon.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home