9.02.2005

tobella

im sitting here at work, enjoying one of my most favorite snacks ever. a bag of snyders olde tyme pretzels and a jar of nutella. all you need is the will and a spoon to enjoy the deliciousness. in a pinch you can even ditch the spoon! not a whole lot going on in the crafting realm at my house. i did put together a scrapbook page about myself for a display at paper source, but i forgot to take a picture of it. nice. im blaming it on pregnancy brain, its creeping in. i had a doctors appointment yesterday, nice strong heart beat registering at 150. and was informed by my midwife that my uterus is growing. oh yeah? is that why none of my "business casual" pants fit anymore? ooooh. eah, im just grumpy, i love my midwife. she is really cool and already has delivered one of my babies. and she has blue, blue eyes. so pretty. as a brown-eyed girl, i always notice a blue pair of eyes. but i digress, all that to say that i have a sonogram appointment on the 21st of september! i am really looking forward to finding out what this babe is going to be. last night i had a dream that my sonogram showed a girl. but my body and cravings are just like when i was carrying eliot, which makes me think boy. i guess we shall see in three weeks!

speaking of boys, or men i guess i should say. my wonderful friend toby just got back to kenya from yet another strenuous safari project. building solar panels and gates for a medical center in lokori. he is adding pictures to his gallery every few days. here are a few that caught my eye.





























arent they amazing? food for thought. have a wonderful holiday weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need to go to the gallery, those are great pictures. it still seems unreal that tobys life is in kenya. so amazing. also, can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl! can't believe its only 3 weeks away!

3:31 PM  
Blogger donna said...

stupid business casual!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home