8.09.2005

i heart gocco

my friend kerry came over saturday and helped me print 45+ baby shower invitations for our friends mike and julie. i think kerry is hooked. you can picture me rubbing my hands devilishly if you would like. anyway i think they turned out great. here is a picture. im not too happy with it, i scanned the actual invitation at work, but i think it made it look fuzzy. anyway, i uploaded a few more shots on my flickr account and the gocco pool started by the lovely katey. now that i am back into the swing of things over at flickr i am going to try to take some pics of my meager vintage fabric collection. hopefully i will get those up soon. after looking at all the pictures posted in the gocco pool, i feel a little frustrated. i feel like my images are so flat, and im not really sure how to get some more dimension. i know overlapping and multiple screen prints is a good way, but i seem to be stumped. please if you have any pictures of work you have done with the gocco and you havent posted them to the pool, do it now!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah! these look so good!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply adorable! And a good reminder for me to make more use of my Gocco!

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look so sweet! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a gocco this September... I'll let you know!

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i need a gocco.

7:30 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

i knew immediately when i saw the envelope that you and kerry had been up to something on the gocco. so sweet. love the colors.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home