7.19.2005

whew...

i feel like i have been so busy lately, but im not exactly sure on what. i have a few unfinished projects that i need to get crackin on, but where does the time go?? aaah, i wish i knew. here is an overly late picture of a wonderful surprise birthday package i received from leslie! that woman is amazing, three kids and she still manages to get out lovely mail. my new hero i think.


seriously though, i have been so inspired and encouraged by all the amazing craft blogging moms out there (amy, kelly, myra, stephanie, amanda, hillary, i could go on and on) (not to mention all you creative ladies sans children, you rock too!). it makes me so happy to see the creativity because of and in spite of their children, and home, and husbands, and work. it has given me the courage to find my own outlet, one i didnt know i had, and now dont think i could do without. thank you so much!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Leslie just had a baby and she still manages to get things done, now I really have no excuse!

I hear ya on the inspiration and encouragement. I have never been so productive craft wise and I truly owe it to all the crafty bloggers out there - including yourself! :)

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome...oh, wait.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I love reading blogs for that very reason. It motivates me to get off my bum and create!

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, speaking for myself, the inspiration and encouragement has certainly been coming to me from you as well... thanks for being such a fab web buddy!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Hi Hannah!
So glad everything arrived in tact! :) Don't you just love pez?! ;)

Hope you're not sweltering out there in your neck o' the woods. Yesterday was pretty unbearable out here!!! ;)
Chat soon!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That My Melody Pez is so cute! I need to find that one now. :D

1:01 AM  
Blogger crafty badger said...

I totally agree!! there are some really amazing and creative people out there ( including you! ). I am quite new to blogging and am so inspired by everything I see in this crafty community it's FAB!!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home