8.31.2005

the goodness

the goodness is something that time and again just takes my breath away with this wonderful blog world. thank you all so much for the well wishes, it makes me just as happy to share our news with you as it does with my friends and family here. and its not just sharing the good news, but sharing when we are feeling down, unsure, in need of advice, that make these friendships even more appealing. thank you stephanie and kelly for being honest about not just the joys of parenthood, but the tribulations as well. thank you amanda for sharing your worry and concern for calvin's health and your arrival at peace. it is all of these threads that mean so much in the story we all weave together.
man, is this baby making me mushy or what? its a good thing i have my yellow shoes on today, they never fail to perk my spirits.

yesterday was a crazy day for two reasons. the first being getting eliot off to school! he loved it! he somehow managed to find the firemans hat and get it on his head before i had even left the room. boys. anyway, since i feel like i dont post nearly as many pictures of the little man as i do collette, here are two for your viewing pleasure.



oh man, what a sweetie. so i got him off to school, then came home and spent the morning with collette. and wished david a safe journey on his trip to LA!!! so there are not very many details to share yet, but for those of you who dont know, my husband is a writer, and has been working on a few screenplays for a year or so. he and his business partner left yesterday to meet with some producers. hopefully all is going well, and there will more news to share in the future. good luck david!

9 Comments:

Blogger cat collier martinez said...

what a terribly cute little brillant boy!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As you know, I am keeping my fingers *way* crossed that David has a spectacularly successful trip! Eliot looks so sweet... does he love school?

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is he giving a little thumbs up?

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Eliot looks ready for school!

How exciting that David is in LA to meet with producers! I'll keep my fingers crossed for him as well.

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cool for David, I hope he gets more than a foot in the door!! And your boy is so smart looking for his first day. They grow up so fast. Pssshaw, my hormones are working in reverse!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't believe he is going to school! he looks so grown up.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute. and grown up. wish everyone could have experienced the new school shoes dance he performed for sarah.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sweet boy! i take it the shoe shopping was a sucess.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your web page and pics are awesome! I wish I had known Dave was coming to LA. I'm off this weekend and would have liked to have seen him. He and His partner are probably running around and, hopefully, generating a lot of interest in their work.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home