6.23.2005

for me


i am so excited. i placed my first order for japanese craft books today from yes asia, a little early birthday present to myself!! well, early in the sense that i ordered before my brithday (the 29th) but it wont ship until july 6th and arrive around july 14th. i ordered two skirt books that i spotted on marikos blog (i also borrowed these pictures from her, thanks mariko!).







i cant wait! happy birthday me! and thank you david for telling me to just order them already.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute! make me one!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I think you will love them. Such cute designs, and of course they are photographed really nicely so that even the styles that would look horrible in reality look outstanding (I mean that in a good way).
--Mariko/supereggplant

4:26 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

hannah, i've been salivating over japanese craft books since hillary (wee wonderfuls) and kelly (buzzville) posted all their books. the other day i gave john the list of ones i want for my birthday -- great minds thing alike! i think he's got something else in mind, so i will probably just have to salivate over yours for a little while...i hope you don't mind! i haven't seen those cutey skirt books -- i can't wait to see them in person!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice!! can't wait for you to post pics!!

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the books, can't wait to see the projects you make from it. :)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home