2.26.2007

garage sale!!

fabric #10 blue flowers
or should i say blog sale? im not sure. anyway, i dug around in the basement and finally threw out a big pile of fake fur that was grossing me out. i also picked out all the stuff that i thought someone might actually want and took pictures. i think the way this is going to work is first come first serve by email.

everything is free, except for a few dollars shipping and handling, paid to me through paypal. take a look at the set on flickr. send me an email at haeshu at gmail dot com with the name of the item or items you would like along with the url of the photo so as to avoid confusion. i will try to update what has been taken a few times.

i hope this makes sense and isnt annoying or that someone might actually want some of these things. thank you everyone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are just so sweet! And what fun it will be for you to watch all this go to new homes and make their way into someone elses' projects! Fun!!

Happy 'selling'!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when I saw your beautiful sweater that only needs the arms attached. I have done the same...just didn't want it anymore...or more than likely the baby grew too much. Feels so much better to let someone else finish it, than have it waiting for arms.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a sweet gesture! :)

8:56 AM  
Blogger angelique said...

Aww man! Catching up on blogs after a hectic week or so and bummed I missed this! Great idea... I might have to invoke the sincerest form of flattery someday, if you know what I mean....

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home