10.16.2008

show show

home life
hey there people. yesterday i took my 48 images down to the imago gallery for their upcoming holga show. i spent some time talking to the aaron, the guy putting it together, and i am really excited to see how these collages of images turn out. if you are in kansas city, please come! the reception is november first friday (the 7th) at the imago gallery, details here. ok, now time to breath easy and think about halloween. one princess down, two more costumes to go. fun fun.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah,
What a nice shot this. I wish I could check out the gallery. Thanks again for the prints you sent! I do love them so.

11:55 AM  
Blogger 3 non joggers said...

May I recommend Darth Vader and Princess Leia?

For the costumes...not the show.

2:57 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Lovely shot. Just today my husband and I created a little daily photo share assignment to capture things we see during the day. Kind of nice way to be a part of the others day.

I live in KC so we'll be sure to check out the show.

8:28 PM  
Blogger MWM said...

it's going to be great. I love Holga images.
and dang, I forgot I still have to make a costume....

4:09 AM  
Blogger claire said...

yay yay yay
how awesome is this.
x

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home