10.25.2005

self portrait tuesday


for those that know me this may come as a shock. i confess, in the winter months i use a very small amount of foundation mixed in with my face lotion. i pretty much wear zero makeup except for the few weddings and fancy dinners i attend about twice a year. i will confess something else, even though i dont wear it, i love looking at it. i can spend about an hour in sephora every time i am in a town that has one. it is fascinating to me, i guess since i know nothing about it. as i was preparing my morning mix i thought it looked cool so i snapped this picture. sometimes, if i am really alert and running early (read hardly ever) i will take the time to place the drop of foundation in the middle of the lotion, creating my very own facial fried egg. ok, so i can be a little strange sometimes...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do the exact same thing with my foundation and moisturizer. It seems to help the foundation go on much smoother.

Facial fried egg. I love it! :)

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great idea! Cuz my moisterizer has shimmery bits and my foundation even out stuff. cool. wow. now I've got something to else to try!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're awesome, han. i love how unseriously you can take yourself. :)

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally, i find that foundation dries my pores...so i instead take a little pomade (I recommend sportin waves), mix with a little spit - and it will give my face an even sheen to last throughout the day!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home