1.01.2005

guilty


is what my husband made me feel about the post where i talk about holding eliots hand. he said it sounds like i dont love my kids. i went back and read it, it does sound kind of mean, and i certainly do love my kids. im sorry. i guess i just dont want to be one of those annoying people that ALWAYS talk about their kids, and how they are the best, and perfect and whatever. i am very suspicious of the parent who doesnt admit that sometimes their kid drives them crazy. im not buying it. speaking of obsessive parents, check out this guy. i appreciate what he is doing from a historical, posterity standpoint, but it just makes me exhausted looking at his webpage. so much work! and then he has to find time to still take care of his daughter!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home