1.25.2005

degrees


isnt it funny how we all assign ourselves degrees of accomplishment? i have been thinking about this lately, as my desire to make things has grown. i think, man, i cant do anything. i wish i was as creative as hillary, or tara or annie. but then i realize my friends think i am very crafty. how can that be? then today hillary posts a link to a beautiful webpage with miniature quilt art. so pretty, and she wishes she was that creative!! are you kidding me? she wishes she was creative??? at what point to we acknowledge our own skills? i guess this is the point where i say to myself, yes i have some creative ideas, and yes there are people way more creative out there than me. but this is good, because it makes me want to get better. or i could just quit trying to do things myself and just make one of these....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home