3.04.2010

oh hey there

58/365
60/365
61/365
i sorta dissappeared, huh? i've been traveling for work again, but this time working in an office. it's a different feeling. i'll be getting back out into the field again this summer, but in the meantime i'm adjusting myself to cubicle walls. not that there is much adjusting to be had with drab grey fabric covered walls. seriously. oof. on an up note, i visited trader joe's for the first time ever in my life. i am now crippled with an addiction to mochi ice cream. wow. i just drooled a little bit. to keep my sanity (and not watch hours of tv) i've been reading and streaming the new oriole post album. so good. really. like buy it. it's on itunes and amazon. there is a link on their site under music. yes, they are my friends, but let me tell you, i'm what you might call a direct person. and as a direct person i wouldn't tell you to buy something if i didn't like it myself. so there is that. i'll have a little something else to tell you about in a week. a super exciting collaboraiton. ok, i'm off to pollo loco (i'm such a california cliche).

4 Comments:

Blogger Juanita said...

Eek - cubicles. Very "Office Space", right? Strongs :-)

3:59 AM  
Blogger GiGi said...

first off, i think i would go through a box of tj's mochi's every week when i lived in cali.

second, that lion on your shirt kinda looks like david.

lastly--WHAT is the 411?? you know what i mean jelly bean.

my word verification is scomp....if you don't email me soon, i'm gonna scomp all over you.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

Can't wait to hear more. I am very glad for your TJs and mochi ice cream week.

I miss you!

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trader Joe's is a cookie aisle.

It's the only store I know where I will be selecting my frozen vegetables and have to avert my eyes from the stacked dessert shelf above the freeze.

If they weren't so nice there, and if the place weren't so clean and neat, I would be really mad at them for this.

Yay to daffodils.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home