6.26.2009

the end

friday
DSC_0015
img043
to a brimming week. good things (that concert i can't stop thinking about) and not so good things (new timing belt & water pump for the car). i have to say i am ready for a nice quiet friday. and that's exactly what i'm going to get. david is off camping with eliot. collette and arlo are napping. i say dinner is whenever the choose to show their sweaty, sheet wrinkled faces. a movie, some popcorn, bedtime and then free time for me. perhaps i'll continue my endevour to eat all the fruit that somehow got super ripe, super fast.

4 Comments:

Blogger heidi said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!

9:46 PM  
Blogger kimberly said...

the timing belt? no!!! that makes me want to cry for you. I was all "WTF car people! I take good care of my car! And you're telling me this is routine maintenance that costs me eight hundred bucks?" ooo! just thinking about it gets me riled up again. oh boy. I'll try to think good thoughts for you.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Luna : said...

whoza, you take some amazing photos

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've inspired me to go fill up my fruit bowl for the week.
what a great friday night.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home