7.17.2007

lil' bits

that abigail
that natalie
lots of blue in my life right now. maybe i should say dark teal or deep bluegreen? anyway, i am loving it, and mustard. the color. i love the food too, but the color is what is driving me crazy at this moment. speaking of color, how fun was last week? and who knew i had that many shoes in different colors? well. i did, but you probably didnt. anyway, i had lots of fun and i hope you did too. and yes, apart from the pink heels (this strikes me as funny) i wear them all quite frequently. oh, exclude eliot's orange flip flops and arlo's blue chucks. two colors i need to get into my repertoire soon. not much going on right now on the crafting front. i have been shooting and scanning polaroids like a mad lady. more on that soon. but honestly friends, big changes brewing over here at huffmania. big big. scary and good and exciting all wrapped up together. and until things calm down, i dont think i can make my brain make my fingers do anything that involves skill. so instead i will keep snapping pics, reading, eating fruit and enjoying summer. how about you? i hope the summer is treating you real nice.

ps. in case you were wondering, the necklace is from the crazy talented abigail percy, and the print is from the equally crazy talented natalie. these women are awesome.

pss. did you see maria in the latest real simple??? woot woot!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...now I'm all curious...what changes? So excited to hear more. Loving your photos lately and that necklace is just perfect.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your necklace! And I'm kicking myself for not grabbing that print while it was still available! Live and learn.

And hope all the changes a-brewing are good ones for the Huffmans!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

last week WAS fun - you inspired me to join in on the color week - thank you for that!
looking forward to hearing about your big scary and good changes ahead :)

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing about the big changes, too. Hope they are all ones you've been dreaming of. That necklace is, indeed, absolutely perfect. I bookmarked her store. I enjoy your blog- color week was inspiring.

M-j

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate secrets! but as long as the changes brewing over there are making you happy, i can live with a little suspense.

love, love, love the necklace.

3:00 PM  
Blogger chief gordon said...

we won't be discussing details on the blog, right hannah? however, if you want to follow the drama, search my name on IMDb and click on the one with (VII) next to it.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Dallas said...

Your color week was inspiring. I don't have that many pairs of shoes, but maybe I'll give it a try with socks - I love funky socks.

7:26 PM  
Blogger kristen said...

David's STARmeter is up 154% from last week...that seems pretty good. i better be hearing about these changed in person very soon.

9:03 PM  
Blogger MWM said...

the necklace is perfect on you:) I am also liking blue/green these days -my new tags are that color:)
and I'm excited for you -change is good, even if it is scary.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home